Ft. Sam Houston Army Base
Teaching Site - Military
We accept Military Training, CCAF, Work Experience, and transfer credits from other universities. Come by our office and visit with Makenna. Let us help you Rewrite Your Future.
We'll help you use your Military Benefits to start or complete your degree.
2408 N. New Braunfels Avenue
Ft. Sam Houston, TX 78234
M-F 9AM-11:30PM; 12:30PM-4PM
Thursday Ed. Center closed until noon; 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
Student and Instructor Information:
Non-Department of Defense (DOD) civilian students and instructors will need to obtain
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.allow for ample time to gain access. WBU rosters are submitted to the Visitor's Center for verification.
Bring the following items to the Visitor's Center:
- License Plate Number
- Proof of Insurance
- A valid TX state issued driver's license
- Wayland issued student ID card
- Copy of school schedule
- Fort Sam Houston Education Policy prohibits access to building 2248 before 1730 (5:30 P.M.). Access will be granted after that time. Everyone must sign in and speak to the WBU Night Monitor upon entering and exiting the FSH building. No food or drinks are allowed in the building
- NOTICE: DOD prohibits talking on hand held mobile phones while driving on the base. Violators will be ticketed. Hands-free sets are authorized at this time.
- Class closures due to inclement weather will be posted on the campus web site under the link for Current Events.
- BASE ACCESS REQUEST FORM
- ACCESS AND DIRECTIONS TO FT. SAM HOUSTON